Enrollment is easy!
1. Complete the Application
2017 July Herbalism Enrollment Agreement
2. Fax, Mail or E-mail the application.
3. Schedule Interview or Phone Interview with Admissions.
4. Once Accepted, pay the deposit to hold your spot.
WHY CHOOSE HERBALISM ROOTS?
- Dual Education in Scientific/Medical Herbalism and in Folk, Herbal Traditions
- Unique & Innovative Herbalism courses
- Flexible Class Schedule
- Affordable Tuition
- Correspondence Studies
- Experienced Instructors
- Gardening Classes
- Camping Trips to the Mountains
- Nutrition Classes
- “Boutique-Style” learning environment
- 500-Hr Certificate Program
- In-House Herbal Apothecary
- Supervised, Clinical Practice with Community Clients
- Herbal Medicine Making
- Local, Internship Opportunities Available
- Administration & Instructors that really care about student success