Enrollment is easy!
1. Schedule a tour and/or a phone call with us to go over the program details.
2. Complete the Application. 2018 July Herbalism Enrollment Agreement
3. Pay the deposit.
4. Complete the last page of the School Catalog.
5. Send us a copy of your high school or college diploma or transcript or GED equivalent (photocopy is fine).
*You can fax (1-866-299-7386) or scan/email your paperwork if you’d like to enroll: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions at all or are ready to schedule a tour call 303-623-3121.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
WHY CHOOSE HERBALISM ROOTS?
- Dual Education in Scientific/Medical Herbalism and in Folk, Herbal Traditions
- Unique & Innovative Herbalism courses
- Flexible Class Schedule
- Affordable Tuition
- Correspondence Studies
- Experienced Instructors
- Gardening Classes
- Hiking Field Trips
- Nutrition Classes
- “Boutique-Style” learning environment
- 500-Hr Certificate Program
- In-House Herbal Apothecary
- Supervised, Clinical Practice with Community Clients
- Herbal Medicine Making
- Local, Internship Opportunities Available
- Administration & Instructors that really care about student success