Enrollment is easy!
Fill out the form below or call us at 303-623-3121 for admissions documents and additional information.
If you haven’t yet, check out the 500-hour program and tuition pages for additional information.
Please note that we do not accept federal financial aid and we do not have scholarships or grants available at this time.
Herbalism Roots Admissions Inquiry
Once we receive your inquiry, we will send you an email with admissions information. Please check your spam/junk folder if you do not see an email from us.
If you have questions after receiving our email, please reach out to us at 303-623-3121 or reply to the email.
Why choose Herbalism Roots?
- State Board Approved Program
- Dual Education in Scientific/Medical Herbalism and in Folk, Herbal Traditions
- In-House Commercial Kitchen for Product Making
- Unique & Innovative Herbalism courses
- Flexible Class Schedule
- Affordable Tuition
- Combination of online & in-person classes
- Experienced Instructors
- Gardening Classes
- Hiking Field Trips & “Glamping” Weekend
- “Boutique-Style” learning environment
- 500-Hr Certificate Program
- Supervised Clinical Hours
- Herbal Medicine Making
- Local Internship Opportunities Available
- Administration & Instructors that really care about your success