Enrollment is easy!
Our July 2021 program is now full. Open enrollment for January 2022 will begin October 1st, 2021. Please email us starting then, for more information!
Why choose Herbalism Roots?
- State Board Approved Program
- Dual Education in Scientific/Medical Herbalism and in Folk, Herbal Traditions
- In-House Herbal Apothecary
- In-House Commercial Kitchen for Product Making
- Unique & Innovative Herbalism courses
- Flexible Class Schedule
- Affordable Tuition
- Hybrid Classes – Both online & small group in-person
- Experienced Instructors
- Gardening Classes
- Hiking Field Trips & “Glamping” Weekend
- “Boutique-Style” learning environment
- 500-Hr Certificate Program
- Supervised Clinical Hours
- Herbal Medicine Making
- Local, Internship Opportunities Available
- Administration & Instructors that really care about student success