Enrollment is easy!
Please note that we do not accept federal financial aid and we do not have scholarships or grants available at this time.
Herbalism Roots Admissions Inquiry
If you have questions after receiving our email, please reach out to us at 303-623-3121 or reply to the email.
Why choose Herbalism Roots?
- State Board Approved Program
- Dual Education in Scientific/Medical Herbalism and in Folk, Herbal Traditions
- In-House Commercial Kitchen for Product Making
- Unique & Innovative Herbalism courses
- Flexible Class Schedule
- Affordable Tuition
- Hybrid Classes – Both online & small group in-person
- Experienced Instructors
- Gardening Classes
- Hiking Field Trips & “Glamping” Weekend
- “Boutique-Style” learning environment
- 500-Hr Certificate Program
- Supervised Clinical Hours
- Herbal Medicine Making
- Local Internship Opportunities Available
- Administration & Instructors that really care about your success